- Viking battle axes. 10 photos of extremely cool weapons
- Ax with a plastic handle: 8 interesting models
- Celtic ax photos: 10 photos
- Drawings on handmade axes – 10 amazing photos
- Scandinavian battle ax – 10 cool photos
- Axes remade from old . 10 photos – mega selection
Paganism, robbery, blood – occurring on the shores of
Scandinavia have gained a lot of historical annals, stories, plots,
legends. To our era, nine centuries later, the tools with which all
these acts were carried out also reached. Now, by the analogy of
drawings and stencils of those times, axes are cast, etched
patterns, carved axes. Imagine 10 photos of Viking battle axes,
heavy deadly weapons.
Already in the Middle Ages the Vikings invented axes of this
A historical find of the ancient Vikings.
An amazing carved ax, the owner of it was the Vikings.
And this weapon has no equal, with its help bloody conquests
The handling of the ax and the handle are colossal, and this is
also a copy of the Viking ax.
Heavy ax for harsh events.
Another instance of a Viking ax.
This ax is made entirely of iron, cast in one piece, only the
handle is tied with leather for convenience.
Sharp representatives for the Vikings in battle.
The merciless Viking ax.