- Valentine’s Day gift: do-it-yourself heart made of burlap. 15
- DIY pillows from burlap. 10 ideas for creativity
- DIY handmade burlap souvenirs. 10 photos
- Wall of burlap. 7 photos of examples in the decor
- ٩ (͡ ๏ ̯͡ ๏) ۶ Owl from burlap with your own hands – 8 best
- Rag folk dolls from burlap: 10 photos
The holiday calendar is included in the modern calendar – St.
Valentine’s Day Valentine On this day, it is customary to give
hearts – “Valentines”. Beautiful gifts can be made from ordinary
A soft heart is decorated with artificial leaves and a straw
Heart pendant with contrasting stripes and artificial
Coffee gift made from burlap.
The simplicity of this product is full of grace. The flower is
made of felt.
A soft heart is full of burlap roses.
Heart with embroidery and ruffles.
A bright red heart is superbly set off by a burlap insert and a
Amulet in the shape of a heart.
The heart is a symbol of love and lovers.
Decoupage on vintage hearts with vanilla flavor.
Volumetric hearts “for him” and “for her”.
You can make a wreath on the door in the shape of a heart. On
the basis of a strip of burlap.
A heart of wire is wrapped in jute and decorated with paper
roses and a burlap bow.
Wreath-heart of flowers.
Burlap pillow with embroidered red ribbon pattern.