- TOP 8. Eco-friendly houses from old tires with your own
- What you can do from tires (with your own hands) – photo
report: 10 ideas
- Roof tiles from your own hands: 10 ideas of application + photo
- Do-it-yourself car tire. 12 super ideas for the playground
- DIY tire well (decorative) -10 photos
- DIY tire chairs – 12 photos (The best)
The cheapest and most environmentally friendly homes are made
from car tires. The tire recycling technology has not yet been
developed, so finding a building material is not difficult.
This version of the summer house is made of a solid frame and
tires cut to ribbons.
This is what a typical construction of a future home looks like.
Pillars of tires, and between the cracks of the bottle.
The roof needs to be made standard. The walls will withstand any
The construction of a house begins with the foundation, which is
also made of tires.
For thermal insulation and moisture resistance, the inside of
the tire is filled with soil, clay mixed with straw.
A great combination of glass bottles and tires. The structural
strength allows you to build several floors.
For aesthetic pleasure, the finished house can be plastered and
painted. Finishing can be any, but it looks unusual.