- TOP 10 “MOST” unusual axes made of metal
- Ax from the old Soviet ax of the USSR: 6 ideas for you
- Ax made from ax: 8 menacing photos ٩ (͡ ๏ ̯͡ ๏ ) ۶
- Ax made of wood: decorative and toy for children – 10
- 8 axes made of bronze. A unique photo selection
- 5 homemade axes from the rail. Photo
The selection represents the 10 most unusual axes, according to
A curly two-blade poleax with engraving and a straight handle
with a carved pattern.
Tourist ax with an unusual steel bar handle and wooden insert
for shock absorption.
Hunting hatchet with descents on three sides of the blade and
highly artistic carving on the handle in the form of a horse’s
Designer ax with a gilded blade and an eagle silhouette. The
carved floral pattern on the ax is complemented with inlaid
depicting the same bird.
Cleaver ax with an unusual shape blade and an elongated handle
that allows you to deliver stronger blows.
The classic Norwegian ax with an aged blade and a carved pattern
on the ax looks very colorful image of a dragon.
Twin battle axes with engraving and etching on the blades, and
ergonomic carved axes.
American-style two-blade lumberjack ax with a panther engraved
Damascus steel oriental ax with reinforced brisk and a handle
bound in the upper part.
Two-handed ax with a small blade of the original shape of
Damascus steel and a stitched leather case.