- TOP 10: do-it-yourself sports bike from the Urals. Photo
- 15 do-it-yourself windsock models (photos and drawings)
- Do-it-yourself shotgun. 10 models: drawings with dimensions +
- Do-it-yourself muffler: 10 photos (+ drawings)
- Crusher: 8 photos of do-it-yourself examples
- Do-it-yourself sandblasting cameras 6 photos
Irbit motorcycles always were popular. First, the military in
the 1940s, but then it was the M-72, which in fact he was a copy of
the German BMW. Over time, motorcycles were produced for the
police, sports, everyday use and military purposes. But having
everyday, old urals at home, it can be modernized, give a new life,
so to speak, by remaking it with your own hands under a sport
Modern sports tuning. Opposit in the style of “STREET”. Engine
capacity increased to 750 cm3.
Kirovograd sport bike. Made to glory.
The driver also decided to keep up with his neighbors.
Good tuning of an old bike, combined with proper care, will help
to drive it for at least another 30 years.
When you have a wonderful motorcycle. Why not book him a photo
The most interesting thing is that beer of the same name is
produced in Saxony. What is not advertising?
The basis was the 1984 Urals.
Upgrade a little, attach a glove compartment and all. At least
for the race.
To compete with modern Honda motorcycles is not a question.
One problem. Over time, you get used to driving fast.