- Strawberries love tall beds. 15 photos of ideas for your
- Hanging beds for strawberries. Let’s consider 10 photos
- Plastic bed for strawberries – 10 super ideas + photos
- Wooden bed for strawberries with your own hands. 10 photos
- Horizontal beds of strawberries: 10 good ideas + photos
- Best beds for STRAWBERRY you can think of (12 photos)
Strawberries love tall beds. And all by the fact that such beds
are created artificially. The soil in them is bulk, specially
selected for this culture. High beds save gardeners on those soils
where strawberries grow poorly and bear fruit.
Square bed with a stuffed crate. Divides the sown area into
zones and raises strawberries above the lawn.
Several square beds, of different sizes, are arranged in a
Squares can be rotated at right angles and arcs can be placed
for added protection.
On this high bed, the soil is covered with special material:
fewer weeds and moisture is retained.
Suspended long flowerpots are great for strawberries.
The pyramidal bed is good in cold climates.
Small beds of wooden crates.
Half a barrel replaces a barrage on barren soil.
Bulk bed of straw and mulch.
High beds are useful in tight spaces.
Tire pyramid with cut out holes.
A bed of old pots is also created.
Wooden tall box with holes.
The old barrel has become a bed. For the convenience of
watering, in all high beds you need to insert a pipe with holes for
watering the entire soil layer.
High bed of mesh blocks.