- Strawberries and garlic on one bed. 8 photos of a successful
- Hanging beds for strawberries. Let’s consider 10 photos
- Plastic bed for strawberries – 10 super ideas + photos
- Wooden bed for strawberries with your own hands. 10 photos
- Horizontal beds of strawberries: 10 good ideas + photos
- The best beds for STRAWBERRY you can think of (12 photos)
Every self-respecting gardener knows how important the
neighborhood of vegetables is when planting. The cultures, adjacent
to each other, prevent insects from entering their tandem,
contribute to better growth and fruiting. But vegetables should
have similar growing conditions: watering, light, ripening time on
one bed. In this regard, strawberries and garlic are an excellent
neighborhood. We offer to see 8 photos of a successful
Now it is popular to mulch the soil. For garlic and
strawberries, this is beneficial.
It is most convenient to plant strawberries and garlic in a high
bed – the roots do not blur.
And here is the result of the neighborhood of strawberries and
In a joint neighborhood, garlic has green arrows, and
strawberries have a lush color.
Plant strawberries under the film, and determine the garlic
Planting garlic and strawberries is not recommended to
But strawberries and garlic ripen at the same time.
You can plant garlic and strawberries in a narrow bed.