- Stone ax. 8 different models. Photo
- Ax with a plastic handle: 8 interesting models
- Celtic ax photo: 10 photos
- Drawings on handmade axes – 10 amazing photos
- Scandinavian battle ax – 10 cool photos
- Axes remade from old. 10 photos – mega selection
In ancient times, stone axes were used for different purposes.
Among them: protection from animals, other tribes, food, housing
and other purposes. The axes were different in size, shape,
appearance, depending on the purpose. But, as you can see, the axes
were thoroughly made: they were carefully fastened, and the handles
were painted. Below are photos of stone axes of 8 different
African stone hatchet. It was made and used by local
Stone axes of primitive people of the Stone Age.
Stone Age Battle Stone Ax. Bulky and heavy.
Stone ax of the Paleolithic era.
Ethnic stone ax and knife. The handle of the ax is covered with
Battle stone ax of the peoples of Papua New Guinea. Not so much
heavy as sharp. A blow with such an ax will be a strong one.
Australian stone ax with a flat and heavy base.
Ritual stone ax of African peoples. Its sharp end suggests that
they chopped the ground for burial places with an ax.