- Spiral beds in the country 11 beautiful photos
- Do-it-yourself French garden: 10 ideas (photos, diagrams,
- Vertical beds: 8 photos of interesting models
- Round beds in the country: 7 photos beautiful models
- Warm beds: 7 models for your garden (photos and schemes)
- High beds: 12 ideas for how to do it yourself (photos)
Often for all the ideas of a talented hostess, there is simply
not enough space in a small space six hundred parts. And I don’t
want to refuse large-scale creations. The solution is found. Spiral
beds will save space in the country and will look original. We
present 11 beautiful photos of how this can be done.
The basis of wooden blocks. Raise your favorite plants to new
Cascading iron flowerbed. It is convenient in that all the
necessary plants are always at hand.
A spiral of stones brought from different places will be the
best attraction of your garden.
The roof was repaired, roof tiles remained. And now you already
have a chic material for a spiral flower bed.
Who would have thought that ordinary fruit crates would look so
Specialty tape is sold in garden stores, which can become a
reliable fence for a spiral bed.
There are old wooden boxes left, do not throw them away. You can
make a great flowerbed. It takes up little space, attracts the eyes
Are there few stones? It doesn’t matter, just a dozen can make a
cute little flower bed.
Conceptual pyramid bed.
Old tires can also calmly come in handy as flower beds and
flower rails for beds.
If the owner of the summer house is a jack of all trades, then
you can do something similar.