- Plywood shelves LOBZIKOM: 10 drawings
- 8 ideas for corner plywood shelves
- BABY shelves made of plywood. 9 photos
- Shelves for plywood icons: 8 photos
- Shelves made of plywood LOBZIKOM: 12 photos чертеж
- 11 drawings of shelves made of plywood
To make shelves made of plywood you will need the following
- roulette or ruler – you will need to carry the drawing from
paper to plywood;
- saw-hacksaw – for cutting the product;
- sandpaper for wood – for polishing the edges of parts of
- electric jigsaw; – for wood carving;
- electric drill – for drilling holes;
- self-tapping screws – for fastening among themselves;
- wood glue is used to strengthen the shelf structure;
- varnish for wood – for processing the finished shelf.
Before you start, you need to make a project drawing. Calculate
the size and number of shelves.
Shelf under the mirror.
Painted mini shelf.
Assembled shelf. It can be fastened without screws. With this
mount, you can not put heavy on it.
Desktop stationery shelf.
Plywood hanging shelf with a jigsaw pattern.
Delicate single-tier shelf.
Scheme of whatnot cut by a jigsaw.
Drawing of the iconostasis.
Corner painted single-tier shelf.