- Scandinavian battle ax – 10 cool photos
- Ax with a plastic handle: 8 interesting models
- Celtic ax photo: 10 photos
- Drawings on handmade axes – 10 amazing photos
- Axes remade from old. 10 photos – mega selection
- German sapper ax – 5 photos
The North European medieval ax is also called Scandinavian. This
type of ax was used in battle by many warriors of northern Europe
of those years. The ax itself differs from others in that its blade
diverges symmetrically in width. The blade itself was thin, which
made the ax look light. In Russia, they were also often used by
warriors, but then they were replaced by Slavic axes.
The most common, Scandinavian battle ax.
This ax was made by one master in Russia with his own hands just
This model of the ax is called – Viking.
This ax was often used in the 8th century.
One of the most formidable Viking battle axes.
Such an ax is called a wall-ax.
A curved ax and quite good to use.
This ax has a legendary name – Brodex.
The Vikings especially had the ax of Perun in high esteem.
Archaeologists very often find such axes in excavations.