- Roman burlap curtains: 8 examples of interior design.
- Pillows from burlap with your own hands. 10 ideas for
- DIY handmade burlap souvenirs. 10 photos
- Wall of burlap. 7 photos of examples in the decor
- ٩ (͡ ๏ ̯͡ ๏) ۶ Owl from burlap with your own hands – 8 best
- Rag folk dolls from burlap: 10 photos
The name Roman curtains speaks for itself, these curtains
originally from ancient Rome. The fact is that the midday heat
forced the inhabitants of the Empire to seek salvation from the
sun, closing the windows, initially, just with a wet cloth. And
then curtains appeared that completely cover the window, they hang
horizontally. In their structure, Roman curtains are simple and
unpretentious, now they are also made from burlap. This type of
material is available to everyone; we will present 8 examples of
design in the interior.
Roman burlap curtains adapted for opening with special
A curtain sewn from burlap according to a simple pattern,
without additional materials, only the burlap itself. When opened,
elegant assemblies are formed.
A curtain made of light burlap, decorated slightly with details
for its assembly.
Roman curtain that serves as an interior, a kind of
A simple Roman curtain, gathered from four sides.
Roman curtain that opens with three contrasting ribbons.
The Roman curtain, slightly ajar, forms cute horizontal
Roman burlap curtain that opens by analogy to the blinds.