- Rag folk dolls from burlap: 10 photos
- Pillows from burlap with your own hands. 10 ideas for
- DIY handmade burlap souvenirs. 10 photos
- Wall of burlap. 7 photos of examples in the decor
- ٩ (͡ ๏ ̯͡ ๏) ۶ Owl from burlap with your own hands – 8 best
- Christmas balls from burlap – 10 photos for your Christmas
Many people believe that dolls have magical power. In ancient
times, they were guardians and charms, with their help it was
possible to bring damage. Now it is also practiced, but not very
often as before. Each folk doll has its own history and traditions
for its manufacture, most of the dolls were made from various
fabrics. Very often they were made from burlap, because this
material is very common in our world.
Such dolls are not particularly difficult to make.
One of the interesting models of the amulet doll.
The dolls themselves can be made from simple fabric, and their
clothes are already made from burlap.
A couple of dolls in love is a good wedding present.
A very interesting folk doll is called “Motanka”
A delightful work done by one of the best craftsmen in the
Sometimes there are similar exhibitions with folk dolls.
A doll for the kitchen is a good option and easy to make.
Wonderful model of the doll – immediately seen made in good
And how do you like such a wonderful work of a villager