- Ax stamp – review of 10 interesting photos
- Ax with a plastic handle: 8 interesting models
- Celtic ax photo: 10 photos
- Drawings on handmade axes – 10 amazing photos
- Scandinavian combat ax – 10 cool photos
- Axes remade from the old. 10 photos – mega selection
As a rule, the factory that makes the ax leaves its mark on any
product. Typically, the mark on the ax is placed on the blade. This
may be the date of production, manufacturer, brand of the tool. It
often happens that the ax is no longer working, but the mark is
clearly visible, it can tell a lot about the manufacturer. Below is
an overview of 10 interesting photos description.
Photo of the ax with the stigma of the famous Trud factory.
Photo of an ax from the Soviet era, when the product came out
with a quality mark.
Photo of Izhstal plant axes.
Very interesting Brand on an ax made in Germany.
The mark on an ax manufactured by the USSR The year of
manufacture is clearly visible.
Antique forged ax with brand.
Brand on the ax of the Demidov manufactory.
Brand on a German ax.
Ax with a royal mark. The blacksmiths of that time forged
quality products. Each master put his own brand.
An old ax – a cleaver with a stigma. Typically, such a tool was
used to cut hardwood.