- Crusher: 8 photos of do-it-yourself examples
- 15 do-it-yourself windsock models (photos and drawings)
- TOP 10: do-it-yourself sport bike. Photo review
- Do-it-yourself shotgun. 10 models: drawings with dimensions +
- Do-it-yourself muffler: 10 photos (+ drawings)
- Do-it-yourself sandblasting cameras 6 photos
Hay cutter is a slight relief in the life of the owner. The main
thing that you can do yourself, while spending two, or even three
times less money than buying in a store. It is enough to understand
a little technique or be able to use the Internet. And both options
One of the possible options for a do-it-yourself hay shredder.
The motor can be taken from unnecessary equipment. As a hopper, you
can use a barrel. Grinding will occur at the expense of knives that
can be requisitioned from a food processor. It remains only to find
a flat shaft and weld several pipes for support.
One of the options with a barrel. Of course, there will be a lot
of time to kill such a model. But for that it is cheaper than
analogues in the store.
Folk craftsmen even manage to give a broken vacuum cleaner a
In Yeysk, a similar unit is sold for 9 thousand.
That’s what having a life-giving plumbing kit does.
Power 5.5 kW. No worse than foreign analogues.
Hay shredder from the washing machine. Practical and budget.
Model from the washing machine. The housing is trimmed for
convenience in height.