- Homemade handmade axes. Photo review 10 models
- Ax with a plastic handle: 8 interesting models
- Celtic ax photo: 10 photos
- Drawings on handmade axes – 10 amazing photos
- Scandinavian battle ax – 10 cool photos
- Axes remade from old . 10 photos – mega selection
Most axes are made by the hand of the master: from forging metal
to grinding the handle. Handmade homemade axes deserve a separate
A combat tool engraved on a blade, decorated with a hilt and
A small hunting hatchet with a vegetable pattern along the lobes
and a shortened hatchet.
Combat weapons are decorated with intricate boar engraving,
patterns and runes, the handle is covered with leather.
Forged ax with a boar hunting scene on a smooth blade.
Original author’s ax with a blade imitating stone.
The converted cavalry ax of the Red Army is decorated with oak
Battle axes with klevets on the butt and the upper part of the
ax reinforced with iron strips.
An original throwing tool with a curved handle that allows you
to reach the enemy behind the shield.
Battle ax with engraving – collage and straight handle.
Ax with metal inserts on the ax and stitched leather case.