- Gym at home: do-it-yourself punching bag. 9 photos
- What you can do from tires (with your own hands) – photo
report: 10 ideas
- Tile from tires with your own hands: 10 ideas of application +
- Car from tires with your own hands. 12 super ideas for a
- DIY tire well (decorative) -10 photos
- DIY tire chairs – 12 photos (The best)
Maintaining physical health is important, but it’s not always
possible to go to the gym. Homework is much more convenient. From
old tires you can make a pear with your own hands. Everyone needs
to be able to protect themselves, so the whole family will practice
Several tires are connected by a strong rope through the holes
A reliable way: fasten the tires with bolts and hang them on a
Mobile construction on a wooden tripod. For the force of the
blow – a photograph of the “beloved” boss.
For a static position, a tire pear can be hung on four
A pear can be hung on a tree branch. A chain is just right for
No suitable tree? You can use a wooden pole, concreted into a
wheel of a larger diameter. The rest of the tire is strung one on
A large wheel can become a sports equipment. You need to hit the
part that is more convenient.
Two in one: makeevara and pear.
Universal sports equipment. Two loops change the location of the