- Flowerpot from stumps. 10 very unusual photos
- DIY stump table: 10 stunning photos
- DIY stump chair – 12 interesting photosул DIY stump crafts for
the garden: 10 photos
- Top 13 DIY stump products – only the best
- do-it-yourself stool. 10 delicious ideas + photos
For flowers, it’s good to use pots made of natural material. In
the summer cottage you can make flowerpots from old stumps, wooden
blocks and driftwood.
Take a stump of a suitable size. Remove core or part of
sidewall. You can not plant flowers in the ground, but decorate
with a bouquet.
The cache-pot, hand-crafted by the craftsman, will decorate the
Stump is stylized as a watering can and decorated with
Walking through the forest, you can find an intricate snag.
Without changing anything, use it to decorate the flowerbed.
So long ago a dead tree turned into a flowering one.
Such a succulent stump will decorate the site. You can plant in
it both flowers and edible crops.
The stump lurked in a corner of the cottage with a secret.
What glorious birch towers were sheltered on a hill with
A sweet composition will make you smile.
The centuries-old trunk, with traces of time, has become a haven