- Dorset Button. What it is. 12 types with weaving patterns +
- Letters from buttons. 10 different ideas – how to make it
- Button brooch with your own hands. 10 best models
- TOP 15 buttons decor ideas. Try it yourself
- Button pig. 10 DIY ideas + photos
- Snowman made from buttons with your own hands: 10 stunning
The Dorset button appeared in the 18th century in England in the
city of Dorset. These buttons are handmade and look amazing.
To make a button you will need:
– plastic or metal rings for some types;
– a dull needle with a big eye;
– yarn of the desired color and thickness.
Buttons differ in the pattern of weaving. The technique is the
Classic English button.
These buttons are suitable for casual wear.
Victorian flag – voluminous button with a spiral pattern.
No less beautiful button with Victorian flower weaving.
Openwork “Victorian star” will decorate a business suit.
This simple and cute button with a head of death weaving.
“Star bow” this pattern is translated.
The checkerboard pattern is suitable for drapery, tight
Button option without a base ring.
This button is shaped like a cylinder.
This knot is called the fist of a monkey.
The turban button is knitted in two consecutive rows.