- Do-it-yourself sandblasting cameras 6 photos
- 15 do-it-yourself windsock models (photos and drawings)
- TOP 10: do-it-yourself sports bike from the Urals. Photo
- Do-it-yourself shotgun. 10 models: drawings with dimensions +
- Do-it-yourself muffler: 10 photos (+ drawings)
- Crusher: 8 photos of do-it-yourself examples
A sandblasting chamber is a useful thing in the house. Do I need
to clean some coating, remove metal corrosion, or remove
contamination? No problem. The cleaning process occurs due to
spraying under pressure of abrasive material inside an enclosed
space. In abrasive-built sandblasting chambers, as an abrasive, you
- Quartz sand of different fractions.
- Cast iron or steel shot.
- Slag remaining after processing copper, nickel.
The camera can be built from a regular OSB sheet. You can buy it
on any lumber market. The size of the camera can be any, here you
need to choose for yourself and understand that it will be
Detailed working principle. Only the size and structure of the
structure can differ.
Such cameras are called habitable because the part is processed
directly by a person. Wearing safety glasses is recommended. Thick
rubber gloves are attached to the holes. Barely climbing into a
working camera is prohibited!
It was made taking into account that it could be transferred.
Total weight – 10 kg. The base is made of iron profiles and
Transparent storage container. Volume – 30 liters. You can buy
in the store building materials.
According to the author, was made by eye of what was in the
garage. Spent only his time. Intended for cleaning car rims.