- Do-it-yourself muffler: 10 photos (+ drawings)
- 15 do-it-yourself windsock models (photos and drawings)
- TOP 10: do-it-yourself sports bike from the Urals. Photo
- Do-it-yourself shotgun. 10 models: drawings with dimensions +
- Crusher: 8 photos of do-it-yourself examples
- Do-it-yourself sandblasting cameras 6 photos
The silencer is an important part of the technique, the
walk-behind tractor is no exception. For high-quality and smooth
operation – it is indispensable. Of course, you can buy it, but in
the event of a breakdown, you have to figure it out for a long
time, because of what it happened and whether it can be repaired.
The muffler on the walk-behind tractor made this defect completely,
because the master knows the location of all the parts and the
principle of operation, as well as places that could theoretically
Detailed silencer diagram. Attention should be paid to the
mounting of the flange, where it is most vulnerable.
This type of silencer was intended for the Neva motoblock, but
it’s worth trying to adapt it to others.
Homemade tractor silencer.
Model with exhaust pipe.
Please note, drill all holes in place – evenly!
The author made this model for the first time, and it turned out
to be too heavy.
And the author of this model notes a pleasant sound.
Line exhaust silencer.
The plus of this model is that it is quiet.
Homemade collapsible silencer.