- A small fountain from a tire do-it-yourself. 8 ideas
- What you can do from tires (with your own hands) – photo
report: 10 ideas
- Do-it-yourself tile from tiles: 10 application ideas + photo
- Do-it-yourself car from tires. 12 super ideas for a
- Well of tires with your own hands (decorative) -10 photos
- Armchairs of tires with your own hands – 12 photos (The
Water is life. Near the house there is always a source of this
life-giving moisture: water supply, column, well. And you can also
make a small fountain from a tire with your own hands.
A large tractor tire is dug into the ground. The visible part of
it is covered with small gravel. On the side is a rocky
Large, rounded stones hide the unsightly side of the tire.
The tire can be left on the surface and framed with masonry over
The fountain in the pond looks great. The frame is made of flat
stones. The back wall has an elevation in the form of a
A source of moisture and relaxation. Calm dark tones of stone
and water have the opportunity to spend time near this
With the help of large stone slabs, the fountain visually
The fountain can be made of a small diameter tire. A wheel will
be required with a disc. A paracord is left on the future bowl –
these are the walls of the fountain. Trim, twist and done.