- Do-it-yourself fence from tires. 10 best photos
- What you can do from tires (with your own hands) – photo essay:
10 ideasсвоими Do-it-yourself tile from tiles: 10 application ideas
+ photo review
- Do-it-yourself car from tires. 12 super ideas for the
- DIY tire well (decorative) -10 photos
- DIY tire chairs – 12 photos (The best)
A large number of collected tires can serve a good service. From
them you can make a solid fence for many years.
This fence looks dark, but it lets light through to the site,
not the thieves.
This fence tightly separates the inhabitants from the outside
Halves of tires, brightly decorated, are still flower pots.
Having spread the wheel into strips, you can weave such a mesh
here and make a fence out of it.
The fence looks quite original. Light stone is framed by black
This option is thinner than the previous one due to the position
of the wheels. But less tires are needed.
The retaining wall passing into the fence is also made of tires
coated with clay mortar.
A small fence separates the track from the flower garden.
Tire flower beds form a pretty hedge.
A masterpiece that neighbors often take apart.