- Do-it-yourself beds from tires: + Photos (11 good ideas for the
- What you can do from tires (do-it-yourself) – photo essay: 10
- Do-it-yourself roof tile: 10 ideas Applications + photo
- DIY tire machine. 12 super ideas for a playground
- DIY tire well (decorative) -10 photos
- DIY tire chairs – 12 photos (The best)
How to organize beds from old tires on a garden plot that It
would be cozy, convenient and beautiful, this collection will
The side of the tire is cut off, only the tread is left. The
resulting strips are fastened together. Stacked on the ground in
any form and filled with earth.
From wheels of different diameters you can make a multi-tiered
flowerbed – a slide.
Tires can divide the area of the site. Inside it is worth
planting greens or flowers.
Such beds will prevent slipping of soil and facilitate the care
It is convenient to use several tires stacked on top of each
other. You can lay compost in them, and change the levels in spring
in the spring.
Slender rows of beds provide neatness in the garden, and keep
plants from weeds.
Strawberry bed made of tires is easy. The scheme is shown in the
The tire turned inside out can be decorated with a pattern.
It is convenient to shelter wheel beds for the winter: an
additional ring is put and is covered with sawdust, foliage and so
The flowerbed is made of half tires.
Hanging beds not only save space, but also decorate.