- Do-it-yourself trailed excavator 10 models with photos
- Do-it-yourself children’s excavator (8 photos)
- Do-it-yourself excavator 10 models (drawings, dimensions and
- MINI-do-it-yourself excavator 11 photos
- DIY homemade excavator (from a walk-behind tractor) (8
- DIY homemade excavator. 12 photos
Why not entrust the hard manual labor to a mechanical friend who
will do everything quickly, efficiently and effectively? With the
help of a self-made trailed excavator, you can greatly simplify
your life when digging cesspools, trenches for sewers, and pour
bulk materials into it. All that is done by man for 2 hours, a
makeshift excavator will do much faster.
The main frame, on which the hydraulics, boom and motor are
mounted, can be made arbitrary.
A group of young people from Voronezh managed to launch
small-scale production of such home-made products.
Boom and bucket are available on the building materials
In the snow and in the heat, the device works as it should.
Over the general view of the finished product, you don’t need to
bother, the main thing is efficiency.
Universal model for any type of task.
Starting work before digging a foundation pit.
The bright colors of the excavator will make a gloomy day
Metal profiles turned out to be a good frame for the device.
An indispensable assistant to a lone farmer.