- Do-it-yourself spring bow: 8 photos
- 8 ideas on how to make a do-it-yourself archery target
- Do-it-yourself PVC pipe bow 7 photos. Homemade
- Do-it-yourself plastic SKI bow – 8 photos
- Do-it-yourself bow: 10 DRAWINGS (sizes and schemes)
- Block bow: 9 photos of do-it-yourself models
You can make a bow from almost anything would be a desire. But
the most non-standard material is a car spring. To make a bow from
a spring with your own hands, you will need an emery, a spring, a
bowstring, and a grinder if possible. A hole in the center will
serve to establish the arrow. The ends of the spring must be
narrowed and cut small cuts for the bowstring. The handle can be
made of foam rubber, something along the way reeling. A plus to
using onions is a great opportunity to train your arm and chest
muscles. And went in for sports and have something to brag about
Spring onion drawing.
A force of 20+ kg will give out as a sweet soul.
The process of making onions with all the necessary tools.
Trying on the holder for the arrows and part of the handle.
The finished result is amazing, especially its brutality. Five
points to the master.
USA museum exhibit.
It remains only to paint, but the owner apparently is happy with