- DIY souvenirs from burlap. 10 photos
- DIY pillows from burlap. 10 ideas for creativity
- Burlap wall. 7 photos of examples in the decor
- ٩ (͡ ๏ ̯͡ ๏) ۶ Owl from burlap with your own hands – 8 best
- Rag folk dolls from burlap: 10 photos
- Christmas balls from burlap – 10 photos for your Christmas
Burlap is one of the most durable, antique fabrics. They make it
from thick yarn, mainly from jute, rope or hemp. Nowadays, we often
see this fabric in the form of bags, but earlier clothes and
various things for everyday life were made from it. In this article
you can get acquainted with modern souvenirs made of burlap, made
Good job in the form of a fungus, it will also serve as a needle
A beautiful vase of flowers, the flower itself can be made to
your taste and color.
You can trim any jar or box for beauty with burlap, and you will
get a good souvenir.
Such angel-shaped dolls can decorate your Christmas tree.
Burlap tea house is an interesting and attractive work.
Even a New Year’s wreath of burlap can decorate your home.
You can make such a bag for the interior.
Brownie – a good luck charm.
Hanging burlap house instead of a picture.
Mittens for Christmas gifts.