- Do-it-yourself excavator 10 models (drawings, sizes and
- DIY do-it-yourself excavator 10 models with photos
- Do-it-yourself children’s excavator (8 photos)
- DIY mini-excavator 11 photos
- DIY homemade excavator (from a walk-behind tractor) (8
- DIY homemade excavator. 12 photos
The farm can not do without construction equipment. Let’s say
the idea came up to spend water in a country house. To do this, you
need to dig a long deep trench. Digging with a shovel is long and
hard, especially for people aged. How to save your strength? You
can build a makeshift excavator. This will require an investment.
But such a homemade handy for life and for other tasks. A homemade
excavator will cope with all the work quickly. You can make
homework according to ready-made drawings.
Manual excavator, perfect for digging trenches in small
Hand excavator boom assembly with bucket.
Model of a children’s excavator.
Working equipment for a single bucket excavator.
Dimensions and layout of the bucket for a mini excavator.
Hydraulic system of a trailed excavator.
Dimensions of the main “organ” of the excavator – arrows.
Drawing of the lifting frame.
Another good drawing of an arrow with a bucket.
A good drawing made by students from St. Petersburg.