- Design move: shelves on the sides of the bed: TOP 10 best
- Attic bed with shelves and drawers – 10 best models
- Bed with shelves below – 10 best options
- Shelves above bed in a children’s room – photo. 10 options
- Headboard with shelves. Photo review: 10 best models
- Shelves next to the bed. TOP 10 best options
A very good solution to place shelves on the sides of the bed –
everything you need is at your fingertips.
Open shelves, in white, frame the head of the bed.
The natural wood of the side shelves and the soft light of the
pendant lamps create coziness.
The double rack option replaces the cabinet.
Tall pencil cases range from floor to ceiling. There are closed
shelves for secrets.
Shelves on the sides create alcoves. Very cozy. Impressive view
from the bedroom.
Shelves with all sorts of things.
This is a whole cupboard! Shelves-shelves-shelves. Closed, open,
A great option near the window. Shelves replace a bookcase.
The shelves by the bed are staggered, with spotlights. Dark blue
color sets the style.
Option for a narrow room – shelves are turned to the bed.