- Christmas tree (craft) from burlap – 10 photos of ideas
- Pillows from burlap with your own hands. 10 ideas for
- DIY handmade burlap souvenirs. 10 photos
- Wall of burlap. 7 photos of examples in the decor
- ٩ (͡ ๏ ̯͡ ๏) ۶ Owl from burlap with your own hands – 8 best
- Rag folk dolls from burlap: 10 photos
Nowadays, a decorated Christmas tree in the house, a symbol of
the New years, but it was not always like that. Our ancestors
decorated birch or oak. Only under Peter 1 in the year 1700 began
to install decorated Christmas trees in the houses. The first tree
for all to see was installed in St. Petersburg back in 1852. Now
everyone is trying to bring creative ideas to the New Year
decoration. Below are 10 photos of Christmas trees made from
A herringbone decorated with a combination of fluffy twigs,
burlap, cones, snowflakes and a star entitled is gorgeous.
Christmas tree decorated with burlap roses looks
Christmas tree, as if dressed in an outfit of petals.
Crowned with a golden star, a herringbone of burlap.
A cone-shaped Christmas tree made of simple burlap, decorated
with beautiful pins.
Christmas tree made of lace, burlap and mother-of-pearl
Christmas tree made of rough but gathered burlap, decorated with
A beautiful Christmas tree made of burlap, decorated with a bow
Decorative Christmas tree made from green burlap.
A great combination of burlap and finest white lace.