- Children’s bed with shelves: 10 best models
- Attic bed with shelves and drawers – 10 best models
- Bed with shelves below – 10 best options
- Shelves above the bed in the children’s room – photo. 10
- Headboard with shelves. Photo review: 10 best models
- Shelves next to the bed. TOP 10 best options
Almost every child wants to sleep at a height, or rather on the
top floor of two furious beds. And after all, it’s not just like
that, the air above is cleaner and sleeping is much more pleasant,
as well as more useful. It is not necessary to make a bed on the
first tier, you can make shelves or even a study table. In this
article, you can consider a more detailed bed with shelves, which
well increase the spaciousness of a children’s room.
At the bottom there is a table with shelves and drawers, even a
cabinet is present. And at the top of the bed, previously all this
furniture would occupy the whole room, and now only one corner.
A good idea for a preschool child.
Nice model for a teenager.
This bed is suitable for children who are very afraid of
heights, but still would like to sleep on the second tier.
The manufacturer named this model – the attic.
Next to the bed immediately made a table and shelves for reading
bedtime stories to the child.
It’s better not to jump on such a bed.
Beautiful and charming model for two children.
Bed for lovers of designers.
Another good model is the aster.