- Dress made of burlap. 10 best photo of models made by
- Pillows from burlap with your own hands. 10 ideas for
- DIY handmade burlap souvenirs. 10 photos
- Wall of burlap. 7 photos of examples in the decor
- ٩ (͡ ๏ ̯͡ ๏) ۶ Owl from burlap with your own hands – 8 best
- Rag folk dolls from burlap: 10 photos
Burlap dresses impress with their simplicity and originality.
They are light, flowing. Burlap is such a material that is easy to
combine with other fabrics, to apply applique, embroidery,
hemstitches. Many designers work with burlap. There are a lot of
ideas. And we decided to present our selection of the top 10
self-made photo models.
The simplest model of burlap dress, but this is its charm.
Burlap dress with embroidered neckline.
Burlap dress. The neckline is decorated with a huge collar –
Schalke “a la queen”.
It is good to put any stamp or inscription on a burlap
A layered burlap dress in 19th century style toilets.
Burlap dress combined with another fabric.
Dress – a bag of burlap. You can narrow the hem of the dress
simply by collecting the lace on the bottom.
Summer light dress – a dream!
Burlap dress with ethnic motifs: embroidery, cutting,
Burlap dress can be decorated with guipure accents. Clothing
will acquire a solemn – festive look.