- Burlap clothes – 10 creative photo models
- DIY pillow from burlap. 10 ideas for creativity
- DIY handmade burlap souvenirs. 10 photos
- Wall of burlap. 7 photos of examples in the decor
- ٩ (͡ ๏ ̯͡ ๏) ۶ Owl from burlap with your own hands – 8 best
- Rag folk dolls from burlap: 10 photos
Burlap despite the fact that it is rough material and it was
mainly used to create bags, but you can also make good clothes out
of it. Earlier, clothes were often made from burlap for work, since
it is more durable and could last a very long time. Now you can
find on the Internet and even on the street – casual clothes from
burlap. In this article you can see the most creative models of
A dress with a hood, and even from burlap, is something new.
What will be your reaction after seeing such a dress on the
It seems that they just took and cut the bag.
Dress in the Russian style – look good.
You don’t need to iron such clothes.
Probably – this can be considered a squeak of fashion – after
all, fox fur was also added to the burlap.
Reindeer horns, burlap, and their underwear also from
Burlap kimono jacket is a good job.
I wonder what the designer was thinking when creating such
Even the younger brother laughs from him.