- Burlap bow: 10 self-made models photos
- Do-it-yourself pillow cushions. 10 ideas for creativity
- DIY handmade burlap souvenirs. 10 photos
- Wall of burlap. 7 photos of examples in the decor
- ٩ (͡ ๏ ̯͡ ๏) ۶ Owl from burlap with your own hands – 8 best
- Rag folk dolls from burlap: 10 photos
It is interesting that any material can be used in our time for
decor, for example burlap, it would seem that rough material is
suitable only for simple bags. But this is not at all true. Amazing
combinations of burlap, lace, satin, velvet are possible. From this
arsenal create interesting bows from burlap, we will present below
10 photos of models made by hand.
A wide bow with carved geometric corners, adapted to decorate
A burlap bow with finished edges that adorns a glass button.
Delicate bows decorating the backs of chairs for various
Butterfly bows are suitable for a wide variety of
Interesting, complex, but at the same time elegant bow, perfect
Burlap with the space between the threads is a good use in
creating decorative bows.
An elegant bow with a brooch on an elastic band or a hair band,
a wonderful, delicate decoration for a girl.
The combination of burlap and wide white lace with roses is the
perfect solution for your decor.
A tidy bow as applied to a festive berry wreath.
Bows for decorating the chairs of “Misters” and “Mrs.”