- Bow for shooting from a tree: 8 patterns (do-it-yourself)
- Bow from spring with your own hands: 8 photos
- 8 ideas how to make a target for shooting from a bow with your
- Bow from PVC pipe DIY 7 photos. Homemade
- Do-it-yourself plastic SKI bow – 8 photosсвоими Do-it-yourself
bow: 10 DRAWINGS (sizes and diagrams)
The standard material for the bow is wood. It should be
resilient, durable and flexible, dry and without cracks. Any tree
is suitable, but when cutting the required length, you need to add
5-15 cm from the sawn edges to avoid deformation. With a knife, at
a distance of 3-5 cm from the edges, you need to make small grooves
to secure the bowstring, they should not be too deep, but not too
small so that the bowstring does not fly off and does not tear. You
can do it yourself, for this it’s suitable:
- Fishing line.
- Flaps of skin.
- Kevlar, Dacron thread.
Chinese traditional onion. The great wall is safe.
Indian bow for hunting.
Turkish onion model.
Mongolian isolated tribes use such bows.
Great gift to a friend or souvenir to a foreigner.
In Chile, a fashion for such models began.
What brutality. On a person with such ammunition, I would hardly
want to scream or try to insult.
Spending one day on such beauty is not at all a pity.
To make a bow, targets, arrows, and in nature, you can safely
shout: to the bullseye!