- Block bow: 9 photos of do-it-yourself models
- Do-it-yourself spring bow: 8 photos
- 8 ideas on how to make a do-it-yourself archery target
- Do-it-yourself PVC pipe bow 7 photos. Homemade
- Do-it-yourself plastic SKI bow – 8 photosсвоими Do-it-yourself
bow: 10 DRAWINGS (sizes and schemes)
A bow with a block bowstring tension system is a good throwing
weapon. You can do it yourself, but it’s quite difficult, because
you need to use turning, milling machines, and most importantly
many years of experience with sensible drawings. Blocks can be made
from duralumin plates, which can be freely bought on any industrial
market. Here are sample block patterns:
Drawing of a “standard” block bow.
If everything is done correctly, you can get a good bow.
The first trial model made by a master from Omsk.
The second sample of the Omsk master, is already much
The work on the bugs has been completed and the third bow model
is worthy of reward.
The usual bow of a hunter from Chelyabinsk.
Hugh Adams from Virginia can compete with our craftsmen.
Hunters from Italy picked up a wave of self-propelled guns and
made their own, however, modeled on the Aiax company, but that
And this model from Armenia has no analogues in the world.
Except for Armenia itself.