- DIY slate beds. 10 photos
- Do-it-yourself beds from plastic bottles. 10 photos
- 10 photos of brick-made flower beds made by yourself
- TOP 10 ideas – what you can make beds from. Photo review
- Beds in the country from the boards. 12 photos
- 9 ideas – Beds of timber. Photo report
Slate beds are known for not rotting and therefore can last a
long time. Underground residents will not be able to gnaw at it
either. In terms of strength, wood, of course, is inferior to
slate. This version of the material is quite cheap and durable.
In order for the slate to last longer, it is advisable to paint
it with quick-drying paint.
Neatly decorated beds from the same slate, designed for
Beds of sand between them.
Beautiful and interesting design of beds made of flat slate.
Tall structures that protect seedlings from disease. They
quickly heat the ground, which makes it possible to plant seedlings
An interesting and easy design of the garden using slate
Structures with embossed edges.
Low longitudinal beds made of slate. An interesting option for a
Slate saves space on tracks and makes them more convenient. Near
it is easy to level and strengthen the earth.