- Beds from the curb (8 photos)
- Do-it-yourself beds from plastic bottles. 10 photos
- 10 photos of brick-made flower beds made by yourself
- TOP 10 ideas – what you can make beds from. Photo review
- DIY slate beds. 10 photos
- Beds in the country from the boards. 12 photos
This border has high strength, is able to keep the ground from
erosion. Therefore, the choice of the height of the beds must be
approached very responsibly so as not to harm the flowers. Sidewalk
curbs are usually installed both for aesthetic enjoyment and for
protecting plants from pests, timely feeding and watering.
Multifunctional, beautiful beds from the border.
Fence from a decorative border, near the house.
Very beautiful beds from pavement curbs in the garden.
Narrow, long, stable beds.
An interesting version of the track, striking in its unusual
Beautiful design of plants in such an unusual garden.
Stable triangular garden bed with your own hands.
Can be painted in any color and put in any shape.