- Beauty from nature: burlap butterfly. 11 unreal photos
- Pillows from burlap with your own hands. 10 ideas for
- DIY handmade burlap souvenirs. 10 photos
- Wall of burlap. 7 photos of examples in the decor
- ٩ (͡ ๏ ̯͡ ๏) ۶ Owl from burlap with your own hands – 8 best
- Rag folk dolls from burlap: 10 photos
Butterflies from burlap can “flutter” on a dress, over a flower
pot or become a highlight of the interior. Starched fabric will not
crumble into fibers, which means that the finished product will
last a long time.
Two pieces of burlap are fastened together and decorated with
rhinestones. Such a brooch can decorate a plain dress.
A combination of two natural materials: linen and straw.
Butterfly decoration with paper accents, complemented by leaves,
bump and moss.
Such a soft butterfly will support the flower.
A soft wire is laid on the burlap and secured with glue. Then
the blanks are cut along the contour.
Handsome moths. The wings are stitched along the contour with a
zigzag, and after they are cut
A lurex pattern is embroidered on the wings of the butterfly.
The body is taken ready, but you can connect the imagination and do
Burlap and tulle – that’s all you need for this gentle creation.
A pattern is drawn on the substrate, according to which a jute
with glue is laid out.
Delicate moth with glass inserts.
Such applications can be used to create a composition or as an