- Baba Yaga doll (from burlap): 8 cool crafts
- DIY pillow from burlap. 10 ideas for creativity
- DIY handmade burlap souvenirs. 10 photos
- Wall of burlap. 7 photos of examples in the decor
- ٩ (͡ ๏ ̯͡ ๏) ۶ Owl from burlap with your own hands – 8 best
- Rag folk dolls from burlap: 10 photos
Baba Yaga doll from burlap looks stylish in the forest. Despite
the ugliness of the fabric, its flowability, gunny is often used to
A doll pendant with long hair and a broomstick is recognizable
The woman’s dress is made of matting, decorated with a fur vest
and a long broom.
In the meadow in the garden appeared Baba Yaga with a bundle of
firewood. You need to feed her and adversity is not terrible.
Surprised eyes on a grimy face give this doll a harmless
A doll-amulet with braids flying in all directions in burlap
clothes and a moss-like surroundings.
This sweet granny will not offend good people, but will protect
her from evil ones.
Babu Yaga was washed, fed, and sipped, and she became a good
grandmother a herbalist.
An old woman with a kind face cannot be scary and harmful.
Baba Yaga at the beauty contest: a clean gunny dress and a
A fluffy hair and to match her a fluffy skirt of burlap. Grandma
sat down to rest and smoke a pipe.