- Axes remade from the old. 10 photos – mega selection
- Ax with a plastic handle: 8 interesting models
- Celtic ax photo: 10 photos
- Drawings on handmade axes – 10 amazing photos
- Scandinavian battle ax – 10 cool photos
- German sapper ax – 5 photo
Restoring an ax is a good idea to give an old gun a new, second
life. The transformation of the ax can be a complete transformation
of the tool, it will take on new forms, its blade will sharpen
again, it remains only to use it in business. Imagine 10 photos of
a mega selection of axes remade from old ones.
Perfect transformation of the taiga ax.
Altering an ax is an original way to breathe new life into an
This is how the restoration of the old ax looks.
Samples of updated axes.
Restoring an ax brings the product to a completely different
look, as the following photo shows.
Modified and updated axes.
Taiga, updated ax.
An excellent example of the appearance of an ax before and after
Fine illustration of ax restoration.
Restored ax of the 70s.