- Ax with a fiberglass handle. 10 photos of the most interesting
- 7 forms of hatchets for an ax. Photo
- Ax of a Russian archer – 6 interesting photos
- Ax with a wooden handle. TOP 10 – photo report
- 10 models of axes with a metal handle
- Ax with a plastic handle: 6 best models. Photo review
We are used to that the handle of an ax should be wooden. But
time passes, the production of tools becomes easier, and the
quality is in no way inferior. The wooden handles were replaced by
axes with a fiberglass handle. Fiberglass handles, depending on the
purpose of the ax: short, long, grooved, thin, thick, with a bend.
Such axes are convenient and reliable. Below are 10 photos of the
most interesting models.
Ax – a cleaver with a long fiberglass handle.
Ax with fiberglass handle.
Carpenter’s ax with fiberglass handle.
Felling ax with fiberglass handle. Convenient span width is
achieved due to the elongated handle.
Ax – a cleaver with a proppant with a fiberglass handle.
Ax forged with fiberglass handle.
Ax with a knurled fiberglass handle. The handle does not slip
out of the hands due to corrugation.
Professional ax – cleaver with an extended fiberglass
Tourist hatchet with fiberglass handle. Convenience, quality and
compactness are indispensable things on a trip.
Two-blade ax with fiberglass handle.