- An ax from a pipe. Very fast and convenient. 8 homemade
- Ax from the old Soviet ax of the USSR: 6 ideas for you
- Ax made from an ax: 8 menacing photos ٩ (͡ ๏ ̯͡ ๏) ۶
- Wood ax: decorative and toy for children – 10 photos
- 8 axes from bronze. A unique photo selection
- 5 homemade axes from the rail. Photo
The ax from the pipe is durable. The ax will never dry out, will
not break and will not fly off, as it is welded to the blade. The
hollow space of the pipe can always be filled with a steel bar or
filled with lead. Or use this space as a stash or pencil case for
storing small things.
A small working hatchet with a stainless steel handle.
A blued ax with a powerful hook peg and a braid on a pipe
A flattened pipe is used as a handle.
Ax with a small blade and a braid on the pipe.
Powerful two-handed ax with a bent handle.
Damascus steel crescent blade. Strike on the butt. Circular
notches on the handle.
Tomahawk in a classic shape with an iron handle and a leather
Three in one: ax, hoe and pickaxe. The handle is made of steel
pipe with a plastic overlay.