- Ax of a Russian archer – 6 interesting photos
- 7 forms of hatchets for an ax. Photo
- Ax with a wooden handle. TOP 10 – photo report
- 10 models of axes with a metal handle
- Ax with a plastic handle: 6 best models. Photo review
- Ax with a long handle: 8 interesting models
The ax of a Russian archer in Russia was called – berdysh. This
is an ax with a long handle with a very wide blade shaped like a
moon. The long handle helped when shooting, since with it it was
possible to put emphasis on the ground. Dragoons also used the
reed, but it was smaller. The weight of such an ax was about 1.5
kg. This ax was very similar to a halberd.
Here is the reed that the cavalry used. It is very small, but it
was very effective in battle.
That’s actually used the ax when shooting, which gave excellent
accuracy for the shooter.
Each component of the ax was very important, the name of each of
them is painted on this figure.
A variety of shapes and sizes – gave versatility in the use of
This is a modern model, in which immediately a gun and an
A very rare instance and only princes could have one.