- Ax from railway crutch. DIY homemade combat tomahawk (8
- Ax from the old Soviet ax of the USSR: 6 ideas for you
- Ax made from an ax: 8 menacing photos ٩ (͡ ๏ ̯͡ ๏) ۶
- Ax made of wood: decorative and toy for children – 10
- 8 axes from bronze. A unique photo selection
- 5 homemade axes from the rail. Photo
The ax, from household equipment, was supposed to have combat
properties, thanks to the presence of a blade. Battle axes, a type
of tomahawk, were seen among the Indians of North America. A
homemade battle tomahawk can be made from a regular railway
One-handed battle ax with a simple grip. The shock part of the
crutch was left unchanged.
A railway crutch hatchet with a narrow blade.
Tomahawk with classic notched blade.
The product and the source material are simple.
One-handed battle ax with a straight ax. The decoration is a
pattern of triangles.
Battle ax with a cue ball on the butt.
The evolution of the railway crutch into a battle ax with
Original author’s ax with a curly handle.
A small ax with a pattern in the form of a wolf on the
Classic tomahawk with partially covered leather handle.