- 9 ideas – Beds of timber. Photo report
- Do-it-yourself beds from plastic bottles. 10 photos
- 10 photos of brick-made flower beds made by yourself
- TOP 10 ideas – what you can make beds from. Photo review
- DIY slate beds. 10 photos
- Beds in the country from the boards. 12 photos
Most gardeners prefer timber beds. The material should be dense,
wide, multi-level. For vegetables, larger structures are made of
timber, and for flowers – smaller. High beds from this material
have gained high popularity. They have artificial or natural heat
and are therefore sometimes called small greenhouses.
It is best to put them on a flat surface so that it looks
beautiful and is convenient for gardeners.
Plants on a high bed receive more sunlight.
All your invested efforts in the design of the beds will be
justified when you see how beautiful you have turned out.
Small painted structures look no less cute.
Beds of timber during the construction process.
Green beautiful beds from a bar will please you and your
Stylish, modern design.
Many miniature, beautiful beds, each gardener will be delighted
Structures of different sizes.