- 9 do-it-yourself DIY cardboard bookmarks + photo ideas
- 8 photo bookmarks in the form of seals. Great ideas
- Unicorn bookmark: 8 photos to repeat
- DIY bookmark pencil: 10 photos
- Original and funny bookmarks for books: 11 ideas for
- Bookmark for boys: 9 photos of the best samples
A bookmark for a book is one of the most necessary things in a
child’s pencil case. And cardboard is one of the most malleable
materials. From it and improvised tools you can make a huge variety
of bookmark options. We present to your attention 9 photos of ideas
for flying bookmarks from cardboard with your own hands.
If you take the yellow cardboard and decorative toy eyes you get
a great minion.
And you can also make characters from Harry Potter, there is
hardly a child who does not like them.
A variety of animals and birds are also suitable for
Already traditional bookmarks of rhombuses can be made in the
form of any animal or cartoon character.
Original dog bookmarks are cleverly folded.
Very cute foxes who will keep the page with their heads.
Well, the cats and rabbits, which are already in love, hold the
page with their paws.
One of the simplest designs is a cardboard hand. It can be done
together with the baby by circling his hand and then cutting it out
And finally, the tracks from the circles of cardboard, they can
be of any length and color. The main thing is not to forget small