- 8 photos – Garden beds of stones in the garden
- Garden beds of plastic bottles with their own hands. 10
- 10 photos of brick-made flower beds made by yourself
- TOP 10 ideas – what you can make beds from. Photo review
- DIY slate beds. 10 photos
- Beds in the country from the boards. 12 photos
Stone beds are the dream of any gardener. Because they not only
add beauty to your garden, but also protect seedlings from pests
and prevent weeds from entering the treated area. These
constructions do not crumble and have the following advantages:
durability, fit well into any garden. But over time, the stones are
buried in the ground.
Smooth clean neat beds will give your garden a well-groomed
look. An example of cobblestone beds.
An interesting option of white stone. It’s worth taking a
Unevenly thrown, like a stone crawling out of another, looks
beautiful and modern.
Stone beds can be easily made with your own hands and transform
the garden in a matter of minutes.
Limestone fits well in landscape design.
You can design the beds in different ways, for example like
You can easily make them yourself, and find an inexpensive
Avoid oval seams and move each subsequent tier.