- 8 models of a lumberjack ax from around the World
- Ax with a plastic handle: 8 interesting models
- Celtic ax photos: 10 photos
- Drawings on handmade axes – 10 amazing photos
- Scandinavian battle ax – 10 cool pics
- Axes remade from old. 10 photos – mega selection
Cutting wood is a man’s business, and if it should be argued,
then a suitable tool will be needed. But what else to cut the
forest, if not an ax ?! Below we will present 8 models of a
lumberjack ax from around the World, having seen which, you will
definitely want to buy one for yourself and cut firewood and
prepare a stove for the winter.
A double-edged ax, which side does not start chopping, all one
thing will be cut.
Forest classic ax, he can do anything: with a skillful approach,
such an ax is more expensive than gold.
Again, a double-sided ax, a convenient handle. Such an ax was
used at the beginning of the 20th century.
Comfortable long handle with a powerful ax.
Double-sided felling ax, very convenient to operate.
Ax lumberjack of their series of vintage finds. Serious
In some axes for felling, a pin mount is added to the handle of
the ax for safety reasons, to prevent accidents.
With such an ax, you can also act in films, not to mention the
fact that in business he justifies himself incredibly.