- 8 ideas for the costume of Baba Yaga (burlap)
- Pillows from burlap with your own hands. 10 ideas for
- DIY handmade burlap souvenirs. 10 photos
- Wall of burlap. 7 photos of examples in the decor
- ٩ (͡ ๏ ̯͡ ๏) ۶ Owl from burlap with your own hands – 8 best
- Rag folk dolls from burlap: 10 photos
Baba Yaga’s costume will make authentic items from burlap. The
rough-looking fabric is pleasant to the touch.
An old men’s shirt is complemented by a fringe scarf and wide
Burlap skirt and cape. The edges of the product are cut into
strips into which bright ribbons are woven.
A straight section is picked up by a belt at the waist. All from
An apron and a burlap scarf are dressed on top of a black
A fluffy skirt, a wide shawl decorated with yellow leaves. The
staff and wig will give a complete resemblance to Baba Yaga.
An extra burlap dress is decorated with an apron and matching
A skirt of various pieces of burlap looks great for Yagusi’s
The shirt for the perky woman Yaga is made of matting with